Fashion

Saturday 12 November 2016

Mexico

Well I have just got back from the most amazing 7 days in Mexico!

What can i say sun, sea and beautiful white sand. This place is one of the most stunning places I have ever had the pleasure of visiting!.

I stayed in a resort called the 'Catalonia Yukatan beach resort and spa'
I visited the spa where i received the best facial, as I have sensitive skin they used all natural products to best suit my skin, the spa also had a sauna, steam room, a rejuvenating swimming pool and a gym.

The resort itself was huge! it had 3 swimming pools and sat on the gorgeous white sand beach! the views where stunning! It was so full of culture no life, the staff were so welcoming and hospitable and made sure you were comfortable and having the best stay.

Nightlife- Nightlife in Mexico is definitely one of the best! The streets are filled and full of tourists and the local community, everyone was pleasant and always smiling.
A bar called 'phat tuesday' was a favourite of mine it was a bar with Dollar bills signed on the wall and an open terraced door where people could come and go as they pleased. The drinks were lovely (but triple the normal UK glass size!) haha.
Tuesday night I partied at the famous Coco Bongo club where Jim Carey filmed a scene for 'The Mask'. Best night!! I had way too many bevvys that I fell asleep sitting up! Haha! This is one place I would definitely reccomend you visit if you were to vacation in Mexico, the show was unbelievable which featured acrobatics and themed dancing where you have a chance to get up on the theatre stage and perform with the actors!.

Cuisine- Mexican food itself is so full of flavour and double the portion size! I had far too many chips and guacamole! There were 4 Al a carte resturants available also in the resort which consisted of Mexican (of course) Italian, Japanese and Brazilian, the Japanese had to be one of my favourites as the chef prepared and cooked all the food in front of you. Delicious!

Culture- The culture itself in mexico is just as I imagined, from the historical buildings to the dancing and food! The local community in mexico are so hospitable they make your stay very comfortable.

I love to meet new people and will definitely be visiting mexico again in the near future, Those of you thinking of visiting mexico I would definitely recommend the Catolonia Yukatan Resort a place to stay!.

The only downfall of Mexico is waaaaayyy to much tequila!!!


Benita-maria xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment